Troubleshooting Common Issues
For support visit support.hitachivantara.com
HVS UI is not accessible
To troubleshoot, follow these steps:
- Check if NodeJS service is up
- Check if web UI is started and running
- Check if the URL is part of Proxy server
- Check if the IP address which URL resolving in is accessible
HVS UI is accessible, but cannot login
Follow these steps:
- An error message will give the most obvious reasons, send the message to your administrator.
- If no error message is provided ensure API Services is running on IIS.
If the API Services was already running, continue to step 2.
- Ensure the user exists, and is part of the domain.
Notification Service Error
- Ensure STOMP is accessible from IIS VM by trying:
- Ensure the exchange
Camera not Streaming
- Ensure Workflow is up, then check its messages
- Ensure the Connector is up, then check its messages
If the connector is not running, start the connector, access the VMS management app and
- Ensure the camera(s) are attached and streaming
- Ensure the current config matches what is used in CamerasStreamer.json, then
- Restart the connector and check the log.