The Sensity connector enables Sensity NetSense Video Nodes to communicate and integrate with HVS. Video from these devices will be seamlessly integrated and displayed within the HVS interface.
Hitachi Visualization Suite is a comprehensive integrated cloud and mobile software application that provides a common operating platform for full situational awareness. With HVS you can visualize and interact with multiple sources of information geospatially. Hitachi Visualization Suite is compatible with the Sensity NetSense Video Node via the HVS 4.7.6 Sensity Connector.
Prerequisites and Configuration Considerations
- Sensity API must be enabled and reachable
- Video node recording must be enabled to for high resolution
- Set ("vmsPollingInterval": 200000) in CameraStreamer.json
- See live video streams from within HVS
- Download and store video files
- Show all cameras from Sensity Video Node in HVS "Cameras" view with basic camera information
- See live video streams from within HVS map, video panel, video wall, and details
- Ability to export recorded video from Sensity Video Node
Issue: Live video and export will no longer start
Solution: Increase the VMS polling interval in CameraStreamer.json ("vmsPollingInterval": 200000). Restart connector and the Sensity Video Node.
Issue: Export videos not appearing
Solution: Try again after previous export is completed. Only one export is allowed at a time based on API restrictions.
Solution: The time specified my not have recordings try another timeframe.