The OnSSI Ocularis connector enables HVS to communicate and integrate with Ocularis. Video from Ocularis will be seamlessly integrated and displayed within the HVS interface. Within HVS Ocularis can then be correlated to be used with other HVS features. The integration relies upon the capabilities of the Ocularis SDK v126.96.36.1995 to provide feature accessibility within HVS.
Prerequisites and Configuration Considerations
- Ocularis runs on a Windows machine (32 or 64 bit)
- The Ocularis connector runs on a 64 bit Windows machine
- Ocularis SDK must be installed. Compatible versions is v188.8.131.525 (backward compatible with v5.0, v184.108.40.206)
- Video channels can be discovered through the Ocularis VMS
- Requires OnSSI Ocularis VMS version 5.x
- The Ocularis integration is supported in HVS versions 4.7.5 and above
- Show all cameras from Ocularis in HVS Cameras view with basic camera information
- Cameras discoverable through HVS.
- See live video streams from within HVS map, video panel, video wall, and details
- View playback video from a selected time in HVS Archive view (only with SDK v220.127.116.115)
- View playback on v18.104.22.168 is not functioning.
Export Video not Implemented
- Ability to export recorded video from Ocularis in MPEG format in HVS Archive view in not implemented.
- Export video on v22.214.171.124 is not functioning.