Note: This connector is not recently tested due to VMS not available in our lab / license limitations.
The IndigoVision Control Center connector enables HVS to communicate and integrate with Control Center v184.108.40.206. Video from Control Center will be seamlessly integrated and displayed within the HVS interface. Within HVS Control Center can then be correlated to be used with other HVS features. The integration relies upon the capabilities of the Control Center SDK(13.2.1 and above) to provide feature accessibility within HVS.
Prerequisites and Configuration Considerations
- Control Center runs on a Windows machine (32 or 64 bit)
- The Control Center connector runs on a 64 bit Windows machine
- Video channels can be discovered through the Control Center VMS
- Tested with Control Center v13.2.1
- The Control Center integration is supported in HVS versions 4.7.5 and above
- Show all cameras from Control Center in HVS "Cameras" view with basic camera information
- HVS supports IndigoVision camera presets
- See live video streams from within HVS map, video panel, video wall, and details
- Control PTZ Cameras through the HVS interface
- Can remotely move the camera Up/Down, Left/Right, Zoom in/out
- View playback video from a selected time in HVS "Archive" view
- Ability to export recorded video from Control Center in MPEG format in HVS "Archive" view