Add Gateway to HVS Map
To add an IPConfigure Orchid Camera to your selected map select the cog icon in the far lower left corner of HVS.
Select Cameras and filter by Gateway
Use "Staging Cloud Gateway 01 - demo" to connect to an IPConfigure Orchid Camera.
Add New Camera
Cog icon>Camera>plus icon
Licence plate recognition
IPConfigure WebUI and Orchid
HVS now supports IPConfigure Orchid Video Management System (VMS), which is seamlessly embedded into HVS Version 4.7.3.
- The embedded Orchid VMS player playback controls and dashboard allows intuitive control, like video scrolling. Additional features include:
- Streaming GPS-enabled camera feed
- Export video
- Motion detection recording (only see events and no downtime)
Mobile UI support
- Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) camera support
- Minor bug fixes
- Twitter integration enhancements
- UI color palette changes
Visit IPConfigure Orchid's website for 3rd party documentation.