The Sony RealShot Manager connector enables HVS to communicate and integrate with Sony v22.214.171.124. Video from Sony will be seamlessly integrated and displayed within the HVS interface. Within HVS Sony can then be correlated to be used with other HVS features. The integration relies upon the capabilities of the Sony RealShot Manager to provide feature accessibility within HVS.
Prerequisites and Configuration Considerations
- Sony RealShot Manager VMS runs on a Windows machine (32 or 64 bit).
- Sony RealShot Manager API needs to be enabled.
- Sony RealShot Manager needs to be configured to stream and record in MJPEG.
- The Sony connector runs on a 64 bit Windows machine.
- Video channels can be discovered through the Sony VMS.
- Tested with Sony RealShot Manager API v126.96.36.199.
- The Sony integration is supported in HVS versions 4.7.6 and above.
- Show all cameras from Sony in HVS "Cameras" view with basic camera information.
- See live video streams from within HVS map, video panel, video wall, and details.
- Control PTZ Cameras through the HVS interface.
- Can remotely move the camera Up/Down, Left/Right, Zoom in/out.
- Can move the camera using PTZ presets and tours (not yet supported).
- Playback is implemented however there is a known issue with the Sony API so currently it is not supported.
- H264 format is not supported, Sony only supports MJPEG.